Project Manager/ Business Analyst- Global Trade Finance
Our client is one of the first tier Global Banks in Hong Kong which has a strong record and outstanding performance across Asia. They have been aggressively expanding the business and currently looking for a Project Manager/ Business Analyst to join their Global Trade and Finance team to work on projects related to digital trading platform. The right candidate will have the opportunity to drive implementation of Blockchain initiative to the bank. Therefore, strong project management skills are needed in order to ensure timely and smooth delivery as per plan and approved budget. S/he will need to establish strong connection with all internal and external stakeholders to closely follow the global teams to ensure timely deployment of Trade capacity. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- 3-5 years+ of experience in banking / consulting / business technology, with substantial experience in transformation, project management, system management, digital banking or fintech
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Data analysis and Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.