Project Manager/ Business Analyst-Global Retail Bank-up to $65k
Our client is one of the established global retail banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Project Manager/ Senior Business Analyst to join their project team in order to work on global projects related to commercial banking. The right candidate needs to oversee change management activities, design solutions, work on budget management, forecasting, analysis and documentation of business processes including IT processes. S/he also has to communicate with stakeholders from other countries. Candidates who came from a banking/ financial background and open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 8-10 years+' working experience in project management/ business analysis experience with a full project lifecycle.
- Solid experience in going through the whole SDLC, communicate with different stakeholders and design solutions.
- Proven experience in solutions analysis environment with specialization in business analysis.
- Able to work with business clients in terms of gathering requirements, walking them through possible solution designs, investigation of issues.
- Previous experience working with financial institutions/banking industry is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.