Project Manager- Security/ Networking - 40-60k
- Deliver large scale cyber security and network solution in enterprise environment
- Analyse the system requirements, conducting detailed design and architecture
- Prepare document on technical/functional specification and report to senior management
- Manage the entire project life cycle including project planning, testing, resource allocation, and cost control
- Drive overall user communication of deliverables
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks to delivery, and establish contingency plans to reduce delivery impact
- Regular update progress and reports to management
- Co-ordinate the work of different parties, including internal teams and vendors
- Rich experience in project management
- Experience in large scale application or infrastructure deployment
- Basic technical knowledge in networking and cyber security solution
- Strong people and project management skills with experience in managing external vendors, as well as delivering multi-projects in parallel
- Proficient communication skills in English and Chinese
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.