Project Manager, Retail Banking Digital Product
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$60000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a well-established Banking Group with diversified businesses across Asia. As part of a long term development strategy, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for process improvement professionals to join and focus on operational improvement and excellence across business lines, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Team Head, you will take lead in driving change and deliver transformation programs aiming to promote digitalization and enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the new operational models for various functional units, across business lines such as Retail Banking and Commercial Banking. Under Digital Product's umbrella, you will work with a wide range of partners and stakeholders within the bank, review existing work flows, identify opportunities for improvements, explore innovative Fintech solutions, design, implement and deliver operational and process transformation changes and to roll out best practices.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate
- Minimum 5 years relevant project experience in digitalization / operation excellence / process transformation / process improvement / change management, ideally within Banking and Financial Services
- Experience gained in consultancies with FS clientele and / or sizable complex organizations would be considered
- Relevant LEAN Six Sigma training, experience, certifications or qualifications would be highly advantageous
- Track record in successful delivery of process transformation and operational efficiency improvement programs
- Good command in spoken and written Chinese and English
Interested parties, please apply here NOW or contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 242421.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only