Project Manager (Power BI/ Tableau/ SSIS/ Cloud) - 30-45k
- Project management /lead of the development and implementation of data warehousing and business intelligence project with Microsoft Business Intelligence
- Gather and analyze business requirements, and prepare design specification
- Develop solution on standard technologies to fulfill business requirements - interrogate dataset and find business meaning
- Prepare project and system documentation including test plan, conduct program testing/system integration tests, prepare and manage solution deployment and system rollout
- A recognized university degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- Demonstrated data interrogation skills with an ability to find meaning and insight behind the analytics rather than just provide statistical analysis
- Experience in data warehouse and business intelligence implementation (preferably in Microsoft Business Intelligence solution with SQL 2016, SSIS, Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience in Microsoft Azure technology, such as Blob storage, Azure Data Lake, IoT Hub/Even Hub, Azure Streaming Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure DW etc...
- Knowledge in R / Matlab / another statistical software programming
- Proficiency in data modeling, ETL, and BI reporting/presentation design
- Solid experience in medium-to-large size project management and vendor management
- Capable of handling multiple projects/development and work under pressure. Self-initiative, creative and innovative
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good project documentation/report writing
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.