Project Manager (Mobile Payment)
Our client is one of the top brands in consumer electronics industry. For over 50 years, the company has increasingly globalised its activities and electronics where mobile phone become one of its most important business.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the mobile payment project management in all aspect including project objective formulation, design and review. You have to set the goal and schedule to suit site work requirement and execute throughout the entire period. Also, to produce regular project status reports and work with all stakeholders to communicate and coordinate all workstream.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree with min. 8 years' project management experience of deployment financial products/ services technology/ e-payment solution etc.
- Good understanding of HKMA rules & regulations, practices & guidelines as well as business trend and analytical tools
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skill and strategic mindset
- Excellent relationship management skills and proven leadership ability
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM235364.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.