Project Manager - KYC Project 43- 46k, Start Immediately
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$43000 - HK$46000 per month|
Our Client is one of the Recognised Global Banks who is now looking for a Project Manager to lead a KYC Remediation Project.
- Finalise country by country analyses setting forth the number of accounts opened in each trade capture application, the activity on the account and the KYC status.
- Facilitating, monitoring and reporting on the remediation of KYC deficient accounts.
- Becoming familiar with the KYC application so as to make enquiries of the KYC status for any account (online training will be provided)
- Liaising with Relationship Managers and Business Unit Managers to ascertain possible reasons for KYC deficiencies
- Corresponding with regional level Business Unit Managers and Relationship Managers to determine follow up action (such as closing accounts in trade capture application or raising KYC documentations);
- corresponding with Relationship Managers to determine progress on creating KYC records;
- corresponding with Markets Operations to temporarily restrict accounts pending remediation and then derestricting upon completion of remediation;
- preparing progress reports for review by senior executives.
- Ability to work across support functions and in consultation with business control specialists in other regions and products is essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Excel skills are essential as the role will entail a great deal of data mining and the ability to present large quantities of data in summary form suitable for review by senior executives
- Prior experience in KYC would be beneficial
- Prior experience with Markets products (FX, Money Markets, Derivatives) would be beneficial; but it is not necessary for the candidate to have detailed knowledge of all risk issues associated with such products.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required