Project Manager- Incident, Problem and Change (ITSM)- 35k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Understanding of the ITIL v3 disciplines within a commercial environment.
- At least 5 years of relevant IT experience within Incident, Problem- and Change Management.
- Experience on following Incident, Problem, Change Management Activities.
- High level of problem determination and analysis skills.
- Willing to provide 24/7 Support.
- Working with change tools to maintain client SLAs.
- Proactively identify inefficiencies in operations with the objective of improving the quality of the working environment
- Good troubleshooting skills and a self-starter
- Good communication skills and ability to work with staff, management, customers and vendors
- Good people skills and must have the ability to work with a team.
- ITIL v3 Accredited.
- Write and speak Chinese and English
- Experience in delivering within a Service Management environment.
- Understands the Service Management processes and systems.
- Understands and can explain ITIL disciplines.
- Previous PCM experience or has successfully performed in several roles on an account
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.