Project Manager- Exhibition (3m+ contract)
Our client is one of the global leading confernece and events organiser in the technology industry. They hold some of the most recognisable events around the globe and partnering with some of the largest tech companies. They are currently looking for a 3 months contract Project Manager help out for their Greater China exhibition.
The role holder will be managing one of the largest tech exhibitions in the APAC region, managing the whole event logistics from event planning, liaising with sales and mrketing team, venue and facility management, P&L budget management, report and forcasting, etc. You will also be required to travel to Shanghai to provide onsite support during the period.
- At least 2-3 years of exhibition operation experience
- Proven project management skills, experience in managing an exhibition with large budget from end to end
- Previous experience in supplier management and contract negotiation
- Able to multitask and work under pressure to tight deadlines; good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both Mandarin and English
- Good with Excel
- Immediately avaliable is preferred
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT231549
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only