Project Manager- Banking, Immediate Starts
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting Finance & Accounting|
Our client is one of the well recognized Global Banks who is now looking for a Project Manager to join their team
- Lead projects and drive changes to bring value to business on cross-business/ functional changes, regulatory changes. Support project/ systems implementation, Target Operating Model design, and process optimization to enhance efficiency and bring business value.
- Provide internal consultancy services for new service / product initiation, and thematic study
- Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget
- Work closely with various stakeholders including Business, Operations, IT, Legal, Compliance and Group to ensure effective project implementation
- Lead the project effectively, define project governance, roles and responsibilities and mobilize the project team with excellent communication skills
- Work with Business / functions on projects and requirements prioritization to optimize resources usage, with the responsibility to manage budget planning and utilization.
- Proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required
- Keep abreast on latest technology, external and internal policies, best practices in banking industry and deliver changes with added value
- Foster a high engagement with the team to deliver good quality outputs which exceed user expectations
- University graduate in Global Business, Finance, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in project management
- Knowledge in global banking and markets, treasury products, front-to-back process, product/service design and implementation
- Experience as a project manager / lead to drive project and changes. Experience in regulatory changes will be an advantage.
- Excellent project management skills, communication skills, good at analyzing problems from multiple perspectives and problem solving
- Proactive and connected, open to changes, flexible, independent
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good sense of ownership to the project / change deliver
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only