Global SAP Project Manager - US MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Manages projects concurrently as identified and prioritized on IT Project roadmap with strict adherence to project delivery methodology.
- Develops project processes, procedures, and toolkits to improve the standardization, efficiency, and effectiveness of project execution.
- Works collaboratively with business project management and IT project management teams to provide input and support the strategic direction of the initiative.
- Provides tactical execution of projects from beginning to end and is innovative and resourceful.
- Drives accountability via clear definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Leads/Assists and/or Supports IT projects by facilitating project kickoff meetings and/or business requirements workshops.
- Leads/Assists in change management, training and user acceptance testing to support successful completion of projects.
- Oversees and monitors project activities and interdepartmental meetings.
- Ensures communication and facilitates the completion of each of the key project milestones.
- Proactively identifies risks early and recommends mitigation plans to address with project stakeholders.
- Supports project team members throughout lifecycle of project; ensures impediments are resolved quickly and issues are escalated in a timely fashion.
- Oversees the outsourcing/off-shoring of various project activities as appropriate
- Assists with selection of appropriate third-party vendors based on established qualifications and manage partner resources as assigned to projects.
- Conducts project closure and transfers lessons learned back to IT project repository.
- Facilitates the delegation of tasks and responsibilities among team members.
- Assists in communicating project progress, barriers and issues and provides project status update to stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field
- 7 years project and people management experience
- 4-5 years of ERP / Business application implementation experience and methodologies
- Proven leadership and knowledge of all phases of project delivery
- Proven track record in relationship building, inspiring teamwork and engagement
- Adept at leading, empowering, and providing thought leadership/direction and coaching for cross-functional teams
- Expert in project management methodologies
- Strong customer service skills and focus, ability to become customer's business partner
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and run effective meetings
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Certification in project management preferred, PMP, Price 2, ITIL ,other.
- Demonstrated ability of working on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Demonstrated experience in determining the best use of resources to meet goals of assignments received in the form of objectives.
- Able to lead cooperative efforts among members of project teams.
- Able to follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Able to develop and administers schedules, and establish performance requirements