Project Manager (APAC store development, lifestyle fashion)
|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$40000 per month|
Our client is a regional fashion retail company with a well-established and growing brand name. With a successful marketing strategy, they are able to further develop their brand awareness in a global exposure. To further support their retail expansion projects in APAC, they are now keen to hire a Project Manager (APAC store development, lifestyle fashion) to join the company.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be the key person to handle the store development project across the region. You will act as a key contact point for different internal parties and external contractors. You will closely monitor the time-line, budget and quality of the store development projects. You will develop new store concepts and formulate guidelines & standards for stores in APAC region. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with store project management experience across in-house or agency side to step up to managerial grade.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Bachelor degree in Architecture, Interior Design or Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in retail store project management
- Open for candidates from agency background with experience in handling retail projects
- Proficient in design software such as AutoCAD, Photoshop and etc.
- Good command in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below