Project Manager (Accounting/Finance), SAP/ERP system specialist
|Location:||Quarry Bay, Eastern District|
|Salary:||HK$45000.00 - HK$65000 per annum|
Our Client is a well known retailer who is looking for a Project Manager who's specialised in Finance & Accounting with experienced in leading SAP implementation.
- Responsible for project planning and execution, overall control, monitor project progress and work quality
- Project management including budgeting, analysis and business process documentation
- Responsible for the execution of the assigned projects according to the defined project SAP roll-out methodology
- Provide training to end-users on business process
- End-user acceptance test (UAT) and post-implementation support
- Liaise closely with finance and accounting team, retail operation team, IT team and consultants
- Coordinates and facilitates the delivery of the different work streams ensuring that all tasks, milestones and deliverables are on time and according to project plan
- Degree or above in Accounting/Business or related subjects with CPA qualification
- Experienced in managing system implementation project, preferably SAP
- Strong analytical skill and communication skill
- Experienced in Retail, manufacturing or FMCG is ideal
Please contact Jenny Yuen on +852 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.