|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$396000.00 - HK$455000.00 per annum + Year-end Bonus|
Our client is an international F&B chain which has been playing a significant role in the worldwide market. It has strong market coverage while providing a diverse product portfolio. With the fast business expansion, we are now hiring passionate talents to join their team as a Project Manager.
You will have to manage external vendors, negotiate with landlords and monitor restaurant renovation and opening projects to make sure the development can be executed smoothly. You will also have to manage the costing o9f projects and do frequent reviews on the schedule and project details. You would also need to make sure all relevant licenses and permits are issued on time for each assigned projects.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying, Project Management or any related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in project management, preferably in F&B industry
- Excellent communications skills and strong organization skills
- Experience in costing and working with contractors is essential
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 45848
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.