|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a famous global sports-related club. This will be a role liaising with Asia Pacific partners and ensure the projects are properly implemented. It will involve tasks including cooperation, analysis and proposal review.
As a Project Manager, you are contributing to the projects development and facilitate agreement renewals with the objective to set long term consistent presence in the region. You will be responsible for building professional relations with partners, define project action plans including brand presence and financial objectives while execute site visits. Also, to prepare and adjust documents and protocols and create project status reports from time to time.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder, sports background is a plus but not a must
- 3-5 years of solid experience in project management
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Independent, flexible and outgoing
- Willing to travel frequently within APAC
- Strong written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM237869.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.