Responsibilities of the role include:
- Plans and monitors the project schedule, budget, scope, activities and allotment of resources to ensure the project is delivered in accordance to requirements, in time and within budget.
- Drives and organises the gathering and finalisation of requirements for the project and closely guides the work stream teams and process owners in the requirement specifications covering the full spectrum of studentship management from admission to graduation for undergraduate and graduate programmes, and continuing education.
- Leads in developing the tender specifications and evaluation criteria for award of the project.
- Key representative to work with the external contractor to ensure successful project implementation.
- Reports on project status, performance and major issues requiring attention to the Project Steering Committee, with recommended solutions.
- Drives coordination, alignment and integration of systems and processes across business work streams, and ensures IT support readiness.
- Leads in the development and implementation of change management plans, manages relationship between end users and all stakeholders, establishes and maintains relationships with vendor and manages knowledge transfer, to ensure smooth transition to the new system.
- Performs risk management to minimise project risk.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- A Master's degree in Business IT or related field from a recognised University, and preferably with PMP / PRINCE II certification.
- 12 to 15 years of project or IT management experience, with substantial experience in support and implementation of student management system in the tertiary education sector preferred.
- Strong technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Highly organized, able to quickly adapt to changes.
- Ability to see big picture and at the same time have attention to details
- Ability to collaborate and engage with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.