Project Control Manager, US listed company
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$546000.00 - HK$624000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established US listed company and world's leading provider in their discipline.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your responsibility is to monitor different regional projects' financial performances and cash position such as preparing monthly and quarterly financial packages such as P/L and cash curve as well as variance analysis versus budgeted figures and last forecast. You will need to measure and analyse financial and operational information to drive internal process efficiency and ensure financial policies, procedures and processes. You will also need to obtain operational progress information for forecasting and risk identification and report to management on a timely manner.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Finance/Business or related disciplines
- Professional accounting qualification preferred
- At least 4 years' of relevant experience
- Experience with SOX with MNCs or US Companies is a preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate with senior management
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Occasional travelling is needed (less than 20%)
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click in APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number BC 34388. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.