Project Accountant, MNC
Our client is a US company and they are looking for a self-driven Project Accountant to join their regional Headquarter in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Finance Director, you are responsible for the cost and revenue for projects, prepare monthly revenue analysis, cost of sales and OPEX versus forecast and budget and provide commentaries with feasible solutions to management team. You will also need to handle month-end closing for assigned APAC countries and liaise with external auditors and tax department during year-end.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance
- At least 3 years' of relevant accounting & Finance experience in sizable MNC
- Experience on Oracle is a distinctive advantage
- Willing to learn, energetic and proactive and can work independently
- Experience on project accounting and handling Japan payroll and tax filings will be preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or email your resume or click APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number BC 34388. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.