Program Manager, Start-up Community
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
About my client and opportunity :
My client provides start up community with free consultation around business and corporate development by aligning right partners, investors and funding programs.
They are looking to hire commercial start-ups ex-founders / early stage consultants for this challenging Program Manager role where you will be helping a small number of tech-savvy start-ups to take off from start up phase in 2-3 years time period.
As an ex-founders you have been through the process to help business take off. This role will offer you a supported environment to share your expertise with young entrepreneurs. In particular, you will:
- Conduct background checks for applicants, risk assessment and admission interviews
- Connect investors and align expectations on business developments and sales turnover
- Source training and industry experts to address program members' issues around corporate finance, corporate development, HR issues, business development
- Assist in program operation and evaluation
About the requirements :
- University graduate or above
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in start-up operations / early stage investment / consulting / business development
- Previous exposure to Mainland China and overseas market(s) is a plus
- Passion for entrepreneurship; good understanding in start-up eco-system
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC217274
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.