Program Manager/ Scrum Master (50-70k)
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle;
- Define the program governance (controls);
- Manage the program's budget;
- Manage risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies;
- Manage and prioritize resources across projects;
- Manage stakeholders' communication (sales, product managers and engineers) and handling conflicts;
- Maintain and prioritize multiple product backlogs; track releases
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Support the product managers and development team with any questions they may have
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience, with a minimum 2 years experience in an agile environment as a Scrum Master
- Good understanding of the wider objectives of all projects;
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management;
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures; and
- Demonstrated success defining and launching commercial products an advantage
- Technical background, in-depth understanding of DevOps and microservice architecture an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English. Strong advantage for Cantonese and Mandarin.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.