- Gather client requirements
- Work closely with multiple teams(e.g sales team), team members in regional offices and OMS vendors
- Provide product support for inhouse applications and client OMS integrations
- Be responsible for performing morning checks, problem detection and resolution, managing application upgrades and deployments
- Touch base with buy-side or sell side order management systems
- At least 2 years of work experience in IT industry, especially in asset management and trading areas
- Familiar with database, web servers, application servers, etc.
- Hands-on support experience (Tier 2)
- Knowledge of Equities business process flows
- Client facing experience would be an advantage
- Proficient communication and writing skills in English, Japanese language would be an advantage
Interested parties please contact Karis Chan at 3103 4328 or email@example.com or click "Apply Now".