Product Marketing Manager, E-Commerce - Consumer Electronics
|Location:||Hong Kong City|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$550000 - HK$700000 per annum|
- International consumer electronics company
- Drive product and pricing strategy
- Provide advice to merchandising team
Our client is a leading MNC consumer electronics product company, and it is one of the leading companies with an expansive range of product portfolios in the world. It is a global organization with a strong presence in APAC. With the E-Commerce expansion plan, they are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the newly launched team to maximize the business opportunity.
Based in HK, you will be responsible for the Product and Pricing strategy in line with the commercial objective. As a Product Marketing Manager, E-Commerce, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing the total product strategy and pricing position for the e-tail channel
- Introducing product promotion activities and modifying the product bundle plan
- Partnering with cross-department to drive new product launch projects
- Driving profitable business growth, monitoring stock level, and achieving sales target
- Partnering with the marketing department to evaluate and develop growth opportunities, maximize market share
- Monitoring market trend, competitor activity and formulate appropriate proposals
- Leading new product strategy initiatives to differentiate the product and promotion offering for e-tail channel
- Providing advice to merchandising team based on business performance and market insight
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8 years of experience in Product Marketing experience in the E-Commerce sector
- Experience in driving pricing strategy for Consumer Electronics product
- Knowledge in E-Commerce merchandising roadmap is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL245059 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.