Product Manager (Website Development)- E-commerce-up to HKD$55k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the Global Conglomerate in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Product Manager to join their product development team. The right candidate will develop and prioritize product feature requirements, working closely with the IT teams, UX/UI team, and marketing teams in optimizing the product performance and roll-out. S/he will also Engage with cross-functional stakeholders to define long term Digital product development, identify new features, and ensure that delivery of the product is timely and of the highest quality. On the other hand, it is also important to participate in the design and development process to ensure products are highly functional and visually compelling. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
- Manage product roadmap from blueprint through to final delivery
- Define, track & analyze product & growth metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process
- Quantitative & qualitative research to empower a customer-centric mentality for the product team
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in related business or technical areas, or an equivalency of education and work experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience in different aspects of e-commerce business: content creation, driving traffic, customer service, etc
- Able to communicate product visions clearly across teams.
- Experienced in A/B testing methodologies & growth modeling
- Customer-centric and make decisions based combination of data, market landscape, and user empathy
- Organized and methodical with proven project management experience, who can handle multiple simultaneous projects at various stages of completion
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.