Product Manager, Smart Building Business
Our client who is a corporate innovation hub that focuses on creating digital products is looking for a product manager. It is a fun startup environment with corporate resources.
As a Product Manager, you will own the roadmap and define the vision and execution of digital products. You will ensure that the team is building the right infrastructure and platform solutions and improve the entire product lifecycle. Also, to monitor emerging technologies and assess their relevance to the development of digital product architecture.
Moreover, to clearly communicate the vision, plans, performance measures and progress of your own product to all stakeholders. You will have to work with customers to gain insights on user experience and potential user requirements for improved products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Technology/ Business/ Marketing or other relevant subjects
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in managing and developing IOT/digital products, software/ solutions etc.
- Experienced in UX design and agile development methodology is a plus
- Strong interest in data-driven product development and tech savvy
- Experienced in communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, including oral and written presentation
- Experience in a start-up/ new technology area is a big plus
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MC239030
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.