Product Manager, Retail Banking
Our client is a well established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre marketing and project professional to join their Retail Banking Product Team.
Report directly to the team head, you will be a key member of the specialized Product Team to assist in product strategy & planning. You will drive product portfolio growth and new product feature development and enhancement to meet business objectives. You will also support banking project implementation on behalf of the business, coordinating with internal Project Management teams and external vendors to facilitate the smooth delivery of business plans. In addition, you will also keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behavior, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product management / product development in Deposits, Payment, Transaction Banking, Lending, Credit Cards etc
- Candidates with experience in driving Acquisition or Portfolio Growth would also be considered
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager grade
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 237907
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only