Product Manager - FMCG Principle
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a FMCG Principle with extensive product portfolio and a reputable brand imagine. With Sales channel and connection spread across the continent, our client is able to earn a strong market share in the competitive market. To cope with their recent aggressive expansion plan, our client is now in search for a Product Manager to join their team.
Reports to the Head of marketing and assist by your subordinates, you will act as the project leader and key decision maker on every new product launch. Starting from product testing to the final grand product launch, you will be working closely with different internal stakeholders including the R&D and other marketing department. Ad hoc market research and analysis will be conduct regularly in other to keep up with market trend and generate creative new product development idea.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
University graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in new product development within the Food industry
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Positive, well-organized, self-motivated and outgoing
- Proactive, detail-oriented and willing to work under pressure and take up new challenges
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.