Product Manager - Fashion/Apparel MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$384000 - HK$432000 per annum|
Our client is one of the leading MNC with a wide brand portfolio. Stretching with more than 100000 employees within the company, their business covers multiple industries with a thriving business model. Looking to reinforce its current business, they are looking for a Product Manager to lead their Fashion & Apparel product line to maximize efficiency and profits.
You will be responsible for leading and managing a Fashion & Apparel's branding and product line. With strong negotiation skills, well managed and realistic target, you will achieve business objectives and reinforce sales and brand ownership. As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Addressing product needs through product offering, trade terms negotiations, meeting compliance requirements and build product royalty
- Analysing sales performance according to retail sales data to determine relevant strategies
- Managing product selection, product line, pricing and placement according to accurate forecast and analysis
- Executing and hosting tradeshow with clear statement of product launch and timeline
- Conducting market research and analysis on market trends to maximize product's market ownership and to further capture new business opportunity for the brand's expansion
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in business management, fashion design or other related disciplines
- At least 8 years of product planning experience within fashion and apparel industry; candidate with buying and marketing experience will be an advantage
- Independent, positive, analytical with strong business sense; strong understanding of Hong Kong retail market
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC230180.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.