Product Manager, Digital Payment, Fintech
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$65000 per month|
Our client is an established International Financial Services Group with diversified business in the region, currently starting up the Virtual Banking arm in Hong Kong. As part of their strategic growth in Fintech and Digital business, an exciting opportunity has been created for high-calibre Product Development professionals to work with a team of product managers develop a new digital payment solution in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Head of Product, you will be the key member of product development team to drive product strategy for e-Wallet/ digital payment business in Hong Kong. Working alongside with a team of product, digital and UX / UI specialists, you will be part of the team in defining and developing product strategy, identifying product competitive edge, customer needs, servicing needs, and revenue opportunities, providing recommendations to the management of the product's end-to-end lifecycle. You will assist to drive and manage overall product performance by leveraging strategic partnerships, conducting on-going reviews and analysis of market research and feedback surveys, and keeping abreast of Fintech industry trends, digital products landscape and regulatory development. You will interact closely with other product streams as well as different relevant internal and external parties to further expand the business's market impact.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with 6+ years of relevant experience gained from Digital Banking, Online Financial Services, Insurance, FinTech, Mobile Banking and / or Digital sectors
- Solid experience in Product Development / Management relevant to digital products within Fintech, Digital Banking, e-Payment, Credit Card related industries
- Strong customer centric mindset, business acumen and understanding of P&L
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Asia markets knowledge is a must
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English. Cantonese language skill is strongly preferred
Contact Monique Yeung (852) 3103 4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number MY 224118
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.