Product Manager, Deposits, Banking
Our client is a well established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre marketing and project professional to join their Deposits Team.
Report directly to the team head, you will be a key member of the specialized Deposits Team to assist in product strategy & planning. You will drive product portfolio growth and new product feature development and enhancement to meet business objectives. You will also support banking project implementation on behalf of the business, coordinating with internal Project Management teams and external vendors to facilitate the smooth delivery of business plans. In addition, you will also keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behavior, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product management / product development for Deposits
- Candidates with experience in other Retail Banking products (Payment, Transaction Banking, Secured Lending, Unsecured Lending, Cards etc) will also be considered
- Retail Banking / Core Banking Project Management experience will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 237907
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only