Product development/ Management Manager, wealth management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per annum|
Our client is a leading international banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Investment banking. With the continuous expansion in the wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product development / management professional to join their Wealth Management business focusing on Deposits & Treasury related products.
Report directly to the Head of Product Management, you will be the product manager for the full range of deposits and treasury products, assisting the sales teams to drive AUM and interest income growth. You will drive product development, product review and enhancement to meet business strategies and objectives. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel in growing business and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines. In addition, you will lead and participated in system development projects to prepare user requirement and UAT testing.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' experience in product management/ development for deposits and treasury products in retail banking, wealth management or commercial banking
- Familiarity to deposits and FX products for the Wealth Management client segment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 43199 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only