Product Control Manager/Assistant Manager (Up to 50k)
- Well known asset management company
- Excellent package and benefits
- Immediately available preferred
Our client, a publicly listed asset management company, is looking for a Product Control Manager / Assistant Manager to support their business.
Reporting to the Director, you are responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Specialise in providing product control on treasury products, such as Bonds, swaps, fixed income etc.
- Prepare daily P&L and balance sheet report
- Provide support and solution to daily operational and booking issues.
- To help with Application lifecycle management
- Take part in liquidity risk management system UAT and enhancement
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in audit or financial institution, qualified of FRM or CFA is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and control mindset
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.