Product and process management, AVP
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a leading international banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Investment and Consumer banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre process control professional to join their wealth management business under Consumer banking.
Report directly to the Head of Wealth Management Products, you will be an experienced member in their product management team to set up the product process and implement an effective process control on wealth management products, including deposits, FX and equities. You will work closely various department, including Legal, Compliance, Risk and Control to monitor end-to-end process for these products and ensure the whole process complies with internal and external regulatory requirements. You will participate in system projects from preparing the business requirements to UAT testing. In addition, you will provide operational support within the team if required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product management/ product development/ process control of wealth management products for retail banking or wealth management business
- Good Experience in Deposits, FX and investment products
- Solid knowledge in regulatory requirements of Deposits Protection Scheme
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3101 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 43144 http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only