Product & Digitalization Head, Unsecured Lending
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$85000 - HK$120000.00 per month|
Our client is an well-established banking group with diversified business in retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking and private banking. As part of their strategic growth in retail banking business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for high-calibre Product Development & Management Lead to be the head of product for their unsecured lending business.
Reporting to Unsecured Lending Head, you will be the product head and key driver of unsecured lending product development and management, customer journey and digitalisation for card & loan product. Working with different stakeholders, you will take charge of defining and developing product strategy, identifying product competitive edge, customer needs, servicing needs, and revenue opportunities, providing direction to the management of the product's end-to-end lifecycle. You will build and conduct testing of operational processes and systems, drive and manage overall product performance, conduct on-going reviews and analysis of market research and feedback surveys, and keeping abreast of Fintech industry trends, digital products landscape and regulatory development. You will interact closely with other product streams as well as different relevant internal and external parties to further expand the business's market impact.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with 15+ years of relevant experience gained from Lending Product Development and Management, Digital Banking, Online Financial Services, FinTech, Mobile Banking and / or Digital sectors
- Strong Consumer / Retail customer centric mindset, business acumen and understanding of P&L
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Asia markets knowledge is a must
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English. Cantonese language skill is strongly preferred.
Click APPY NOW or Contact Monique Yeung at (852) 3103 4339 or email@example.com quoting reference number MY 230699
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only