Procurement (Workplace Transformation) Manager - Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a major bank in the region, well known in the market with it's innovative and flexible working culture. Due to an exciting workplace transformation project, they are now looking for a Procurement Manager with experiences in workplace/ real estate renovation to join their expanding team in the Hong Kong office.
You will be leading and supporting on major purchasing activities on both IT/ non- IT categories for the bank focusing on vendor management. You will be reviewing the process, negotiating with external vendors on contracts, analysing supplier risk, etc. You will be partnering with internal stakeholders to understand business needs and planning the delivery of certain procurement projects.
- At least 7-8 years of purchasing and vendor management experiences with MNCs/ banks/ financial institutions
- Degree in supply chain or related subject
- Proven track record in project management, tendering process and contract drafting- preferably with experiences in previous work place transformation projects
- Good time management and excellent communications/ negotiation skills
- Fluency in both Chinese and English