(Procurement) Project Manager - 40-50k
A top tier global banking client is looking for a Project Manager with solid procurement exposure to join their team. Prior experience with Coupa expense system would be a big plus.
- Responsible for the implementation of Procurement including Accounts Payable and Travel Management projects
- Project management, including all elements of scope, time, cost, risk, quality, integration, procurement, human resources and communications
- Lead project teams to develop and implement new programs and process improvements
- Ensure projects meet specified timelines and deliver expected results
- Manage and monitor project or program schedules, progress and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget
- 5+ years' project management experience in Banking/ Finance sectors; we are also open to candidates from non FS sectors
- Knowledgeable in procurement; prior exposure to Coupa (expense management software) is a definite advantage
- Experienced in managing large-scale projects as well as senior stakeholders in matrix organisation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your CV to Davis Leung: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number DL239963 or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.