|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$221000 - HK$325000 per annum|
My client is a well-known home appliance multinational company with a long history as the market leader. With its business covering over 33 countries globally, they are stable and constantly improving group. Looking to enhance its supply chain process, they are now looking for talents with high potential to join their team as Procurement Executive.
You will be responsible for supporting the supply planning of the assign product category. You will be coordinating with vendors, factory, logistics and procurement to manage supply chain process and inventory level. As a Procurement Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing supply planning, order forecast and purchase order for the assigned product category
- Monitoring and achieving major KPIs based on analysis and forecast
- Coordinating with internal stake holders such as vendors, factory, logistics and procurement
- Handling shipping documents, supplier invoices and other documentation for smooth supply chain process
- Supporting another ad-hoc needs of the supply planning team
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with supply chain or logistics related working experience (part time or internship)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Supply Planner
- Experience coordinating with vendors or manufacturer will be an advantage
- Energetic, flexible, open minded and good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English; Putonghua is an advantage
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 238463.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.