|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$360000.00 - HK$420000.00 per annum + Year-end bonus|
Our Client is an international in-flight product supplier with promising services and worldwide market coverage. For its business expansion, we are now hiring passionate talents to join their team as a Procurement Manager.
Leading a small team of buyers, you will have to do strategic sourcing, deal with and develop existing and potential vendors to coordinate with company's product management. You will need to conduct all round procurement duties including Procure-to-pay, demand management, supplier relationship management and market research. You will also have to follow up on existing and potential projects and conduct regular reporting and supplier audits.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management or any related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of sourcing, purchasing or merchandising experience, preferably in textile, paper, plastic, toys or comfort areas
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office), strength in SAP will be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills to communicate with different vendors
- Strong organization and data analytical skills
- Proficiency in Chinese, English and Mandarin
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 44497
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.