Procurement Manager (Regional Capital Projects)
Our client is a listed conglomerate with regional APAC offices. Two new requirements have arisen within the Group Procurement team for regional procurement experts to take their career to the next level.
Reporting to the Senior Procurement Manager, you will colaborate with APAC overseas procurement team to implement procurement initiatives eg Supplier Relationship Management, Spend Analysis, Group level contract management.
You will also play a critical procurement role for special investment projects. In particular, you will
* At project development stage, support procurement of consultancy and contractor services for capital projects
* Work close with Special Project Team to develop and execute procurement strategy including development of sourcing plan, tendering plan, bidder pre-qualification, proposal evaluation, risk identification and mitigation, contract negotiation and award
* Review and assist overseas units in developing tendering plan
To qualify, you will be
* University graduate with major in Business or Engineering and / or Professional qualifications in Procurement.
* Over 12 years' regional procurement experience, preferably in tendering of capital projects
* Knowledge of typical contract terms in EPC contracts.
* Capable of dealing with internal clients at management level based in different APAC offices independently.
* Excellent communications skills with internal clients and suppliers.
* Strong analytical, inter-personal and negotiation skills.
* Proficient in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC244381
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.