Procurement and Shipping Manager - FMCG
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$360000 - HK$420000.00 per annum|
My client is a top tier FMCG company with wide business network globally. With close to 200 staffs in Hong Kong, they are a stable company with steady business growth. To replace their turnover, they are now in search of a Procurement and Shipping Manager, to lead their procurement team.
You will be leading the procurement team and manage the entire replenishment process. You will consolidate forecast, stock level and ensure logistics arrangement. As a Procurement and Shipping Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing procurement team to ensure company's replenishment globally
- Communicating with suppliers and vendors for order processing, prices, and delivery terms
- Coordinating with internal stake holders such as sales and finance to ensure accurate forecast and healthy stock level
- Liaising with the LSP regarding shipment arrangements, shipment cost and monitoring LSP performance through regular review
- Ensuring import permits, custom documentation and product registration
- Review suppliers, vendors and team performance regularly to further improve logistics performance
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of procurement management experience
- Team management experience will be an advantage
- Strong understanding about custom and import/export regulation (relative documentation)
- Fast paced, analytical, energetic and strong communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 240563.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.