Private Equity Fund Accountant
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Fund Services Provider
- Work-life balance
- Dynamic working environment
Our client is a westernized Private Equity fund services provider with a diversified business portfolio. Due to continuous business growth, they have created a new headcount and are looking for a Fund Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Fund Administration Manager, you will be responsible for a full spectrum of fund accounting duties for various clients including NAV calculations, cash management, preparation of financial statements and reports. As a fund accountant, you will also handle ad hoc. duties such as liaising with external fund administrators and auditors.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Around 1 year of relevant experience in Fund Accounting/ Fund Administration/Audit/Accounting
- Fresh graduates/ Auditors are also being considered
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.