|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$550000.00 - HK$750000.00 per annum|
Our client is a market leader in the luxury goods manufacturing sector. With global operations, they have been enjoying steady year on year growth. Currently, a newly created opportunity has arisen for a commercially astute Pricing Manager to join their Hong Kong team.
Reporting to the CFO, this is an individual contributor role where you will be the primary resource in Project Bid Team to conduct comprehensive, accurate financial analysis required in the deal pursuit. You will support the business and the CFO in formulating sound pricing strategies; conduct feasibility studies on projects and deals. This will include, but not limited to, P&L and price points analysis, pricing normalization across participating FX countries; pricing comparison with the competition, business case analysis, pricing simulations based on different scenarios, etc. In this role, you will also guide the project team in understanding the various Commercial / Pricing Options available that could provide the competitive advantage of winning the deal profitably whilst fulfilling commercial requirements of the customers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountant
- Minimal 8 years of relevant experience, ideally as an Analyst or in other roles related to Pricing / Costing Analysis
- Sound Financial Modelling skills
- Good Communication & presentation skills; ability to build rapport with stakeholders of various disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese
- Ability to travel occasionally around the region, in particular, China
*LI-FA Contact Daisy Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 44941 http://www.ambition.com.hk/http://www.ambition.com.hk/www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes