Pricing Analyst - US MNC
Our client is a Global Fortune 500 Trading Multinational Corporation. With a wide-range collection of products, the company is continuously expanding in the region. To support the growth of the regional & local businesses, they are currently seeking for talents as a Pricing Analyst for their HK/Macau markets.
Reporting to the Director, you will manage the price controls by pricing structure and quotation analysis. You will be in charge of the evaluation on the potential growth of the market. As a Pricing Analyst, you are expected to handle the performance analysis and the inventory stock of the product portfolio.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Finance or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of data analysis experience in MNC corporations
- Previous experience in pricing a plus
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team player with flexibility to take on extra tasks
Contact Howard Sung at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number HS0045849 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.