Press Secretary - Creative
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$11000.00 - HK$17000.00 per annum|
Founded in Europe, our client is a well-known art auction house. Their services range from corporate art services to private sales.
Reporting to the Head of Press, the Press Secretary will have two main responsibilities; administrative and press work. For administrative work, you will handle logistics for all HK press events and media enquiries, such as venue arrangement, and organising media interviews. For press work, you will help to prepare pitches and write press releases in both English and Chinese to promote auction and selling exhibitions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Journalism, Translation, Marketing, PR or Humanities subjects
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience in media relations
- Previous experience in press writing, both English and Chinese
- Strong writing skills and detail orientate mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Euni Choi on +852 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number EC43945.
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.