PR Manager (Interior Design/ Architect, events and awards)
|Location:||Causeway Bay, Wan Chai District|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$30000.00 per annum|
Our client is a renowned global media MNC with over 30 years in Hong Kong. They have recently launched new projet to set up membership association for the interior design, home and architecture companies. They are now looking for a PR Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
You will be the event and PR lead for the 5-6 client events organised within the year and also 1 large award ceremony, from strategic planning, press and media contact, venue, logistics and onsite support. You will also be consistently building relationships with associated members and clients to ensure continuous partnerships.
- At least 2-3 years PR and event experiences, preferably dealt with interior design, home and architecture clients
- Welcome PR agency candidates wishing to move into in house
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Excel in speaking to senior stakeholders and relationship building, even with remote client in other Asia countries
- Full understanding and knowlede in end to end corporate event management process
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT235614
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only