PMO Support- 20-30k
- Report to the Head of Solution and Service Delivery
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Assist in user testing and training
- Conduct and coordinate research to support strategic and business planning with various departments as well as external customers
- Support PMO for projects governance in terms of processes, standards, risk management, methodologies and best practices, etc
- Ensure effective and regular communications (e.g. meeting, call, report, email) between all project stakeholders
- Develop and regularly provide dashboard and reports to senior management to ensure the visibility
- Any other duties as assigned by the manager
- University Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years working experience in IT and familiar with business analysis and/or project management
- Good command of English and Cantonese, Putonghua is an advantage
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Able to work independently and collaborate with the team
- Excellent communication skill
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.