PMO Business Analyst- Reputable Bank- up to HKD$30-$40k
Our client is one of the first tier Global Banks in Hong Kong which has a strong record and outstanding performance across Asia. They have been aggressively expanding the business and currently looking for a PMO Business Analyst to join their team. The right candidate needs to assist the team to set up and run Project Management Office (PMO) or respective governance among business units and drive the growth of the Bank's retail banking and wealth management business. S/he needs to organize respective management meeting including preparation of presentation materials, communication plans, business cases via co-ordination with respective key stakeholders. It is also important to provide monitoring support for the progress of key strategic initiatives, identify potential risk and issues, and arrange for the necessary reporting. Last but not least, the right candidate needs to oversee and execute IT Budget Governance including preparation of analytical budget reports and handling the administrative work on IT Budget planning tools. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- 2-5 years+ of experience in project management, business planning or management reporting.
- Good knowledge of retail banking and wealth management products, with strong business acumen and numerical sense
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.