Platform Reliability Engineer - Global Financial Institution
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Platform Reliability Engineer - Global Leading Financial Institution
A global leading financial institution is looking for a Platform Reliability Engineer to join their well-established and expanding team. Successful candidate will deliver a highly scalable platform for the global application development, adopting DevOps best practice.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineering teams to identify the pain points and opportunities to advance the software delivery
- Excel the user experience of the engineers, especially to enable them self-service and continuous delivery
- Design, write and deliver software and automation tools to improve the recoverability, availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of products
- Manage day-to-day operations, including incident, event and problem management activities
- Provide and support a highly-automated global engineering platform
- Work experience in cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, BOSH, Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- Solid experience in using API management platforms like Apigee, Mulesoft, or Azure API Management
- Strong understanding in distributed cloud platforms through automation tools
- Familiar with DevOps and Agile methodology, TDD, CI, CD approaches
- Experience in coding on infrastructure or systems to automate any engineering processes
- Experience in any programming languages will be a plus (e.g. Java, .NET, or JaveScript frameworks)
- Any experience using open source technologies is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bachelor's in computer science or related disciplines from a top University
** Enjoy working in a dynamic environment and taking the challenge of changing the engineering culture of a large enterprise **
If you are interested, please send your resume Ruby Chuk at Ruby.Chuk@ambition.com.hk and put "Platform Reliability Engineer - Global Leading Financial Institution" in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.