Planning and Procurement Specialist
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$195000 - HK$325000 per annum|
Our client is a top tier multinational electronics manufacturer. Known for their quality products, they recorded more than 2 billion Euro revenue in the past fiscal year. To cope with their current expansion, they are now in search of a Planning and Procurement Specialist. Candidate with more experience would be considered as Planning and Procurement Supervisor.
You will be preparing supply forecast and schedule based on inventory and sales analysis. You will be discussing suppliers and factories worldwide to allocate inventory and ensure global supply. As a Planning and Procurement Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor, control and allocate stocks for different global markets
- Coordinate with suppliers and factories to ensure supply schedule meets demand forecast
- Prepare analysis and KPI reports to forecast uptrend and downtrend
- Communicate with internal parties such as sales, logistics and suppliers to ensure stock level
- Report urgent situations and ensure suppliers' performances meet KPI
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of stock allocation or supply planning experience
- Experience coordinating with suppliers and factories
- Experience working with electronics manufacturer would be an advantage
- Passionate, strong willingness to learn, independent and detail minded
- Strong command in verbal and written Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC237981.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.