Our client is a leading global law firm founded for over 200 years. It is recognized as a member of Magic Circle one of the largest international law firms in Asia. Currently they have over 5000 employees across the globe.
As a Pitch Advisor, you are part of the centralized pitch team and mainly responsible for preparation of pitch and proposal documents for primarily the Hong Kong Banking and Projects Practice. Also, to lead RFP briefing meetings with partners, associates and secretaries. Moreover, you work alongside the partners throughout assessment of bid, no bid process and receive support from the Asia Marketing and Business Development team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or other equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 2-4 years of pitching or Business development experience; ideally related to law, Infrastructure Projects or Banking transactions.
- Experience in professional services firm and understanding of partnership environment
- Experience in corporate communication or writing proposals
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills and attention to details
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM223256.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.