|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||£15000.00 - £24500.00 per month|
One client is one of the largest internationally recognised bank with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. In order to cope with their expanding business, they are now looking for young and energetic candidates to join them as Personal Bankers
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide sales and service support to the branch, to ensure all customers requests are timely handled.
In addition, you will be tasked to promote and cross sell general banking products, making referrals to Consultants as well as assist on loan application completion.
To qualify for this position, individuals must possess:
- University graduate with at least 1 year of customer service or sales experience with retail banking
- Good knowledge of banking products & services, operations & procedures and systems
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactive with good communications & interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Passed IIQE paper 1,2,3
- Passed HKSI paper 1,7,8 would be an advantage
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to email@example.com (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 44344.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.